Terms + Privacy
Website Usage Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Prime + Proper’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered business address is 1145 Griswold Street, Detroit MI, 48226. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is dependent upon your acceptance & adherence to the following:
Permission to view the website & acceptable usage of our website:
- You may view our website via web browser or mobile.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You are not permitted to download/share/edit or save information from our website.
- You may only use our website for your own personal use, you may not use our website for any other purposes.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty and/or guarantee pertaining to the performance, accuracy, materials or information found on this website. You acknowledge and accept that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website or the entirety of our website at our discretion. You are not permitted to bypass or attempt to bypass any restrictions on this website.
- You may not use our website in any way that may cause damage to the performance or accessibility of our website.
- Use of this website that is deemed unlawful, illegal or harmful in any way is prohibited.
- By using this website, you agree that the limitations and exclusions provided within this disclaimer are reasonable and acceptable.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are for your personal use and Prime + Proper takes no responsibility for the content on any site linked or affiliated with the use of this website.
- This website is intended to be used by parties 18 years and older. If you are under the age of 18 you must not submit personal data on this website.
- Your use of this website and any legal dispute arising resulting from the use of the website is subject to the laws of United States of America.
Use of Personal Data:
Third Parties such as reservations platforms or gift card transactions made on the website may contain your personal data that we may use to aid in serving you better. The Company may use your personal data in the following ways:
- To make changes/edit your account to better service you.
- Complete and track any reservations or purchases made through the website.
- Provide you with detailed customer support.
- Resolve any issues you may experience as a result of utilizing our 3rd party services.
- Communicate with you & verify your compliance with the usage of these services and our website.
Please note, when you utilize 3rd party services offered on this website, the personal data you share with those 3rd parties are your responsibility. By sharing your information with those parties, you are authorizing the use and collection of your data. Qualitas Primi, LLC d/b/a Prime + Proper, will not liable and has no control over the data you provide any 3rd parties.
Unless you own or control rights to content/material on this website—you must obey the following terms:
- All content and materials included on this website is the copyright and property of Prime + Proper or if expressed, its vendors and/or suppliers. The content on this site is protected by U.S. and International Copyright Law(s). All logos, slogans, names within this site are property of Prime + Proper and protected under Trademark Law(s). Any unauthorized use of Prime + Proper trademarked or copyright protected materials is prohibited.
- The contents of this website are not to be published without expressed written content from Qualitas Primi, LLC d/b/a Prime + Proper.
- You are not permitted to sell, rent or lease any materials from this website.
- You are not permitted to redistribute or exploit materials for financial gain.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. By using any information on this website, you do so at your own risk.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Prime + Proper, are noted on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website will result in a claim for damages and/or be prosecuted as a criminal offense.
Use content on social media:
Some of our content may allow for you to post on various social media outlets (ex: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) If you elect to post any content you become solely responsible for the use of that content. Prime + Proper is not responsible or liable for the content produced outside of this website.
Furthermore, content posted must not:
- Be malicious in intent, or false.
- Be obscene or offensive.
- Infringe on any copyright, trademark right, design right or intellectual property rights.
- Infringe on the rights and privacy of others.
- Be in breach of anything deemed discriminatory in nature.
- Be blasphemous or lewd in nature.
Nothing within the outlined terms and conditions will:
- Limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury as a result of negligence.
- Exclude any liability that may not be excluded by applicable law.
- Limit or exclude any liability from fraudulent activity.
The use of our website is free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage from use of this website beyond our control. Furthermore, the terms and conditions set forth may be revised or changed at any time, it is important to review terms and conditions when you visit the site as any revised terms posted apply on the date of publication. If any part of the outlined terms and conditions are found to be unenforceable by law, that will not affect the enforceability of other conditions outlined within this agreement.
Last Revised 8/16/2017